Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Airbus 380

I was in e holding area to board e plane having a carry-on and a brief-case. There were 2 or 3 colleagues with me and we were e last to board. My passport dropped out on way to door and when I recovered it e plane door just closed. I was flustered and signaled. Thankfully e stewardess re-opened e door. Walking in I saw several familiar faces from e office, was told dat some from market place also on board, and took out my boarding pass from my front pocket. I noticed a stick-it slip with some scribbling dat slipped out. E seats were full and I left my hand luggage and proceeded to e back which was quite spacious. There was an area with 4 or 5 stewardesses preparing steam-boat on a u-table (quite luxurious huh..) and I showed 1 of them my boarding pass. She said my seat in upper floor and volunteered to show me e way. Think it’s a mega plane like e A380…hahaha

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?