Friday, April 27, 2007

How to make money.

A stockbroker fren took me to Prego for lunch, one of those 2 for 1 free. He had been eminently successful over e last 3 years in e stock market with some of his stock picks going up 5 times! He follows Buffet’s investment philosophy which in essence is value investing. He met Buffet last year as he is a shareholder. Buffet’s respond to “how long should one hold a stock” was “forever”. Den I went to e basement to look at e donut store and was quite happy dat e queue was bout 7 pple. I was grossly mistaken as e last person told me to look behind e gap and there were at least another 25 queuing. Near e front dey had waited 2 hours and I cudn’t get anyone to buy for me as they were all buying 12 boxes each, e max limit. Haha amazing huh..must be very delicious.
Yesterday my ex-colleagues took me to Kaisan@Raffles Hotel; an upmarket Jap restaurant. Excellent sushi, sashimi, fish etc. Yammy..lol.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?