Tuesday, November 07, 2023

My hATTR

 2023-11-07

I went for my 8th infusion last Tues with my new Airwheel cabin bag. Nurse YP a non believer that I had gave a book and tract the last time found a vein on my left hand on first try, a huge relief for both of us as my veins  are thin and  answer to my prayer,


I had no side effects including the hiccups I had the last time from the 7 hr session except feeling very sleepy. Dr Kay told me my conditions are stable and it would take about 6 mths treatments to see improvement. 


My legs and hands are still weak with numbness. Bowel movements are a challenge from time to time but manageable with meds. 

My eyes are often very dry and irritable. 


- [ ] I am encouraged by the reminder that God is on the throne and that nothing happens without His permission. He’s the ruler of all. May my faith in Him stay strong.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?